ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (74/174) > >>

skwire:
I don't see a way to remove the playlist index of the current item from the titlebar. (since it doesn't appear in String Formatting > Titlebar, but still appears in the titlebar).
-clidenio (June 05, 2009, 02:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is automatically added for compatibility with the WinampAPI that's built into Trout.  I'll add a ToDo to make the WinampAPI stuff an option.

Also... would it be possible to add more ways for files passed through the command line to be handled.
-clidenio (June 05, 2009, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's on my ToDo as well.  Thanks for your feedback.

Drugwash:
While compiling some of my own AHK toys I noticed the icon group 228 must be replaced for the main icon to show in Win9x.

Another find is a full set of black/white media icons in %system%\mci32.ocx; dunno how to extract them though - I have a hard time retrieving icons in 16bit resources through standard methods (LoadImage / SHGetFileInfo).  :(
However I'm not sure if that ocx is 16bit or 32bit and if it's present in all Win versions.  :tellme:

skwire:
Another find is a full set of black/white media icons in %system%\mci32.ocx
[...]
However I'm not sure if that ocx is 16bit or 32bit and if it's present in all Win versions.  :tellme:
-Drugwash (June 09, 2009, 02:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's a Visual Basic 6 OCX file but I don't think it's part of the standard runtimes since I don't have that particular file on my box (but do have the runtimes).

Drugwash:
Too bad, could've solved issues with missing Wingding (Webding?) fonts on certain machines. Oh well... *sigh*

app103:
Too bad, could've solved issues with missing Wingding (Webding?) fonts on certain machines. Oh well... *sigh*
-Drugwash (June 09, 2009, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you are missing Webdings, you can get it from here.

If you are missing Wingdings, all 3 of them can be found here.

Much easier than reinstalling IE, your OS, or extracting them from cabs on your install disk to get them back, and better than just suffering without.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version