ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (66/174) > >>

skwire:
Is there a way to get Trout to save Playlist info after every track?-Deozaan (April 06, 2009, 02:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've changed it so the list saves after adding or deleting files.  Hopefully, this will alleviate the issues you're having.

The option to play a sound when the track changes is very useful.. and has led to me to wonder if it might be cool to have an option to use the MS speech api to actually announce the track #, or filename, or track title.  Could be cool -- and useful for those of us listening to audiobooks while going to sleep, or for visual impaired people.-mouser (April 13, 2009, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...cool idea...and something I should be able to implement.  Thanks for the idea.

Lastest build:

v1.0.2 build 257
    + Added "Add paths from clipboard" to the File menu.
    * Made Trout save the current list after adding/deleting files.  [Thanks, Deozaan]
    ! Fixed a logic bug when entering/checking Last.fm username/password data.  [Thanks, apfel]

superboyac:
Wow, I just saw this!  This is very impressive, skwire.  Sometimes, the talent here at DC blows me away.

skwire:
Wow, I just saw this!  This is very impressive, skwire.  Sometimes, the talent here at DC blows me away.
-superboyac (April 21, 2009, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the kinds words and thanks for trying it out.

superboyac:
actually, since I created an idea for an audio application a couple of days ago (here), maybe this application can do it with a minor tweak.

Since trout is already an audio player, maybe this can be done easily.  If I load in a short file (mp3, or wav), and I set it to "Repeat File" so that it loops over and over, could you have an option or could you add a feature for gapless looping?  Meaning exactly that:  there is absolutely zero pause between the end of the track and the beginning of the next cycle.  That way, i can load a drum sample in, and play it on a continuous loop and essentially use it as my drummer while I practice piano.  But it must be gapless because these drum loops are made the exact right length, and any gap will throw it off.

skwire:
actually, since I created an idea for an audio application a couple of days ago (here), maybe this application can do it with a minor tweak.
-superboyac (April 22, 2009, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
I created a custom audio looper app, for you, in that thread.  =]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version