ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (65/174) > >>

skwire:
Apologies for the lack of replies over the past few days; I've been playing in a hockey tournament all weekend. Five games in three days...woohoo.

Also posted on the AHK forums, based on a similar but unrelated request by Drugwash, a possible new feature might be cross-fading between tracks.  Just a suggestion for my new favorite audio player.
-SoggyDog (March 26, 2009, 05:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Added to my list.  Thanks.

Thanks for everything skwire.  I greatly appreciate that you not only consider all the suggestions given to you in the forums, but you actually make many, many, many of those suggestions come to fruition.  You, sir, are a rock star!-SoggyDog (March 26, 2009, 05:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  This has been a fun project.

Just started and enabled Internet Access->Enabled Last.FM checkbox->clicked on username field.
Not a serious "bug"...
-apfel (March 28, 2009, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll look into this.  Thanks for the report.

Deozaan:
Feature Request: Is there any way to have a kind of secondary and tertiary sorting of the playlist, so it can sort the playlist by (for example) the artist, album, track number in that order?

skwire:
Feature Request: Is there any way to have a kind of secondary and tertiary sorting of the playlist, so it can sort the playlist by (for example) the artist, album, track number in that order?
-Deozaan (March 30, 2009, 01:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't believe this is (easily) possible with the standard listview that AHK uses.  I get around this by using a well-structured directory layout for my music collection.

Deozaan:
Is there a way to get Trout to save Playlist info after every track? It keeps going back to an old playlist even though every time I start it up (since March 28th) I open a different playlist.

Also, if my PC crashes or whatever, if Trout ends unexpectedly, then it might "rewind" the playlist several hours to where it was the last time it shut down.

So what I'd like is that on every track change, for Trout to save the current playlist and what location in the playlist it is currently playing.

Sorry this is so scattered. I've gotten distracted and come back to writing it several times over the past few hours.

mouser:
The option to play a sound when the track changes is very useful.. and has led to me to wonder if it might be cool to have an option to use the MS speech api to actually announce the track #, or filename, or track title.  Could be cool -- and useful for those of us listening to audiobooks while going to sleep, or for visual impaired people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version