ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (63/174) > >>

cranioscopical:
Mouser and I had a discussion about this some time back.  Snore Detector.   :P  It seems that Trout is sort of becoming tuned nicely for audio book listening.
-skwire (March 20, 2009, 04:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Surely it's time for you to build in a myoclonic switch  ;)
Employ a jerk to mark your place!A hypnic or hypnagogic jerk is an involuntary myoclonic twitch which occurs during hypnagogia, just as the subject is beginning to fall asleep.

SoggyDog:
@app103

I lost a lot of love for Pandora in recent history as well;
Songs would just stop in the middle and go to the next song, or would just stop entirely.

Wasn't real happy when ?cmd=mini went away either;
Now I have to go to the "big" page, then load the "mini" because they added some unique identifier for each session.

Anyway, I've been using Trout 95-plus-percent of the time now, but would likely not have thought of this myself,
but now that you mention it, I too crash with tunes (but I don't hear my alarm if the tunes are still playing in the morning).

@skwire

If you're entertaining this idea, also consider the flip side... A wake-up alarm could be a nice feature as well.
You could set a time, playlist/song/folder, and a wake-up volume that might be different than "normal" listening volume;
Volume settings might even include a gradual rise as not to startle you awake.

Deozaan:
! Ampersands were not displaying properly in the Toaster popup.  [Thanks, Deozaan]
-skwire (March 18, 2009, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I found another ampersand problem. It won't show up in the tray icon's tooltip.

skwire:
I found another ampersand problem. It won't show up in the tray icon's tooltip.
-Deozaan (March 21, 2009, 08:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems to work here using my special ampersand test mp3 from last time.   :D  Can anybody else confirm what Deo is seeing?

Deozaan:
Can anybody else confirm what Deo is seeing?-skwire (March 21, 2009, 08:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can. :-D

EDIT: I realized that I was running an older build and I just upgraded to v1.0.2.249 but I'm still seeing the same thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version