ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (62/174) > >>

Deozaan:
Thanks skwire for the awesome program!

skwire:
Thanks skwire for the awesome program!
-Deozaan (March 19, 2009, 04:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
You're most welcome.  =]

app103:
How about an option to autopause after x min of user idle time? Useful in case you fall asleep. (inspired by this)

skwire:
How about an option to autopause after x min of user idle time? Useful in case you fall asleep. (inspired by this)
-app103 (March 20, 2009, 04:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hahaha...funny you mention this.  Mouser and I had a discussion about this some time back.  Snore Detector.   :P  It seems that Trout is sort of becoming tuned nicely for audio book listening.   :D  Anyway, such a feature wouldn't be too hard to add; I'd think that I'd only need to check for this while a track is currently playing.

app103:
I am not into audiobooks, but I am into listening to music while falling asleep. I just don't want it playing the entire time I am sleeping.

I used to use Pandora for this, because it would automatically shut off after awhile, but my connection has been so flaky lately that it shuts off because I get disconnected. Too unpredictable, and can't depend on it to stay connected till I get to the other side of the room, nevermind till I fall asleep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version