ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (60/174) > >>

kilele:
Does this happen EVERY time?  Can you provide a screenshot, please?
-skwire (March 16, 2009, 03:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Here you have a screencast
http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cQeDiReoD
listview colors get inverted and the slider keeps displacing on its own until I move the mouse off the scrollbar.
I'm not using scrollwheel here.

Deozaan:
I updated to the latest edition and now "Do not show Toaster when Main Window is Active" will not stay selected in my options. That is, it remains checked until I press the OK button in the Options. But when I open the options up again, the option is unchecked.

skwire:
I updated to the latest edition and now "Do not show Toaster when Main Window is Active" will not stay selected in my options. That is, it remains checked until I press the OK button in the Options. But when I open the options up again, the option is unchecked.
-Deozaan (March 16, 2009, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed.  Update.  Thanks.   :-[ :-[

Hezzu:
Some would experience awesome load times on the search (F3) when one has 65536 songs

even though the search looks and feels awesome I would prefer something more convenient and quick  :-[

But anyway good luck to on the project and have fun  :D  :Thmbsup:

Edit: ps. Good search is the heart of the player to me
Edit2: yes I know my computer is suckier than yours but hey some of us arent rich :D

skwire:
Some would experience awesome load times on the search (F3) when one has 65536 songs
-Hezzu (March 17, 2009, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I have never intended for Trout to be used with anything close to that amount of files.  I was simply using it as a stress test for my search code.

even though the search looks and feels awesome I would prefer something more convenient and quick  :-[
-Hezzu (March 17, 2009, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm not sure how how I can make it any more convenient.  I mean, you can set up a local and/or global hotkeys for the search window to pop it up, type a quick search, select a track and play it (all without seeing the main Trout window).  What did you have in mind?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version