ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (58/174) > >>

lanux128:
new request:
when you exit trout and then restart it, it would be nice if it remembered the last selected/playing song.-mouser (March 13, 2009, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

this is a cool feature that works even in 'paused' mode. :up: that way you can pause before exiting so that you don't get startled by the music the next time Trout is started.

skwire:
I recall this being long-standing AHK issue.  I'm trying to find some older AHK forum threads that discuss this.-skwire (March 13, 2009, 04:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

you mean the command-line and the drag-n-drop thing?
-lanux128 (March 13, 2009, 08:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, I meant the alt-tab icon issue (which I believe I have fixed).

lanux128:
No, I meant the alt-tab icon issue (which I believe I have fixed).-skwire (March 13, 2009, 08:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

yes, it's fixed. :up:

Hezzu:
Skwire nice and fast work on that bug
it wont be bugging me anymore  :D
-Hezzu (March 13, 2009, 07:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Which one?
-skwire (March 13, 2009, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

The starting of another song while another is still playing

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 220
    + When the minibars have focus, the wheelmouse will control volume.  [Thanks, Deozaan]
    + Double-clicking the album art now brings it up in your system's default viewer.
      [Thanks, none exist]
    + Added "Show toaster popup after resuming from a pause state" option under Options,
      Toaster dialog.  [Thanks, Deozaan]
    * Changed up the album art logic slightly to better handle newly added folder.jpg files.
      [Thanks, drugwash]
    * Rearranged the Options, General dialog to accomodate future settings.
    * The Last.fm "Love Track" button is now an option under the Options, Last.fm dialog.
      [Thanks, Deozaan]
    ! Fixed Trout's alt-tab icon to use the proper size.  [Thanks, lanux128]
    ! Fixed (hopefully) the tracks-playing-out-of-order issue.  [Thanks, drugwash]
    ! Fixed a tray icon issue where it wouldn't show if the user didn't have "Always show
      tray icon" checked but DID have "Minimize to tray on startup" checked.  [Thanks, Deozaan]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version