ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (45/174) > >>

kwacky1:
Every AHK I've written, including Trout, that saves position subtracts these eight pixels as well as 46 vertically.

--- ---posw := posw - 8
posh := posh - 46

:D
-skwire (February 24, 2009, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's reassuring, I thought I was going mad when I had to use 8 and 46 for my app...  :D

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 178
    + Added two checkboxes to the Options, Toaster tab:
      1) Enable toaster popup.
      2) Do not show toaster popup while main window is active.
    * Improved the seek and volume bars:
      1) A single mousedown session cannot affect both controls.  [Thanks, brotherS & SoggyDog]
      2) Letting go of the left mouse button outside of the seekbars will now work.  This should
         allow for dragging the seekbar all the way back to the start of the song or all the way
         to the end of a song.  [Thanks, SoggyDog]
    * Clicking on the toaster popup will keep it open as long as it's the active window.

mouser:
just wanted to say the update feature worked perfectly here (DcUpdater installed on my pc).  :up:

skwire:
just wanted to say the update feature worked perfectly here (DcUpdater installed on my pc).  :up:
-mouser (February 25, 2009, 06:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Very nice.  Thanks for the report.

brotherS:
A suggestion that I meant to make before (and forgot twice)*: please consider changing the order of the item in the hotkey menu to what's being used most often: "previous" should come before "next", "down" before "up", "left" before "right", etc.

*I remembered this when I saw a Google ad for http://www.projekt202.com/  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version