ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (44/174) > >>

skwire:
- when you use the mouse on the seek bar to move to the beginning of the file and push the mouse too far (with the left mouse button still pressed down), you will accidentally change the volume (when you happen to move over that part of the UI, which is easy to do because it's so close).
-brotherS (February 23, 2009, 04:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
Please try build 177 and see if the bar improvements I just made solve this issue.  Thanks.

brotherS:
    ! "Audible notification on new track" wasn't working properly on Trout startup.  [Thanks,
       brotherS]
-skwire (February 24, 2009, 03:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Seems to have been fixed, thanks!

- when you use the mouse on the seek bar to move to the beginning of the file and push the mouse too far (with the left mouse button still pressed down), you will accidentally change the volume (when you happen to move over that part of the UI, which is easy to do because it's so close).
-brotherS (February 23, 2009, 04:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
Please try build 177 and see if the bar improvements I just made solve this issue.  Thanks.
-skwire (February 24, 2009, 05:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Works correctly now!

brotherS:
I discovered a funny bug: every time Trout is restarted (I use window mode btw, not fullscreen) it increases its UI width a little bit. :D
-brotherS (February 23, 2009, 05:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

I actaully had the same problem with an ahk app that I wrote, i needed to -8 pixels from the saved width, something todo with margins vs the actual width of the window...
-kwacky1 (February 23, 2009, 06:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
Did you look into this? Bug is still in the latest version.

skwire:
Every AHK I've written, including Trout, that saves position subtracts these eight pixels as well as 46 vertically.

--- ---posw := posw - 8
posh := posh - 46

:D

brotherS:
Every AH 8)K I've written, including Trout, that saves position subtracts these eight pixels as well as 46 vertically.

--- ---posw := posw - 8
posh := posh - 46

:D
-skwire (February 24, 2009, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hehe, then why is Trout getting bigger and bigger? (In both dimensions btw, I only noticed just the width expanding before.)

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version