ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (39/174) > >>

mouser:
how about a 'roger beep' that makes you realize that Trout jumped to another file in the playlist? Maybe I'm the only one ever missing something like that, I don't know
--- End quote ---

great idea, i just asked for same thing from skwire when he pointed me to your request.

brotherS:
v1.0.2 build 146
    + Column orders are now saved.  [Thanks, app103]
-skwire (February 20, 2009, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
That doesn't work here. Maybe related to the "Error saving list contents!" error that I get? When I'm moving around files in program directories I sometimes get a message from Vista that I need administrator rights (which I have) to do that.

And another small bug: I added ($time_r) to the seekbar, but the seekbar doesn't get updated while the file is being played.

And another small thing: when the "TE" (elapsed) time is smaller than the set "seek jump interval", Trout will not always jump back to the beginning of the file when that hotkey is used once.

@ mouser: nice  :)

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 149
    + Added a "Remove track after playback" option to the View menu.  This will make Trout act
      in a sort of queue mode.  [Thanks, app103]
    + Added Last.fm "love" functionality to the minibars.  Currently, this will take you
      directly to the track's page on Last.fm so you can mark it as loved.  Future plans will
      be to make this button "love" a track automatically.  [Thanks, app103]
    ! The $time_r/$time_e tokens now update in realtime.  Putting those tokens in the titlebar
      string may result in flickering.  [Thanks, brotherS]

brotherS:
    + Added a "Remove track after playback" option to the View menu.  This will make Trout act
      in a sort of queue mode.  [Thanks, app103]
-skwire (February 22, 2009, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, thanks app, and thanks skwire for adding it! I can see this might come in handy.

! The $time_r/$time_e tokens now update in realtime.  Putting those tokens in the titlebar
      string may result in flickering.  [Thanks, brotherS]
-skwire (February 22, 2009, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Excellenct! The counter behaves a bit erratic in the first seconds of a file, but doesn't flicker here.  :)

And another small thing: when the "TE" (elapsed) time is smaller than the set "seek jump interval", Trout will not always jump back to the beginning of the file when that hotkey is used once.
-brotherS (February 21, 2009, 04:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's annoying me a bit more today, I hope it's easy to fix! :)

Btw, would it be possible to run more than one Trout instance? Or would that totally conflict with playlist management etc.?

skwire:
That's annoying me a bit more today, I hope it's easy to fix! :)
--- End quote ---
Try the latest build (v1.0.2.150)

Btw, would it be possible to run more than one Trout instance? Or would that totally conflict with playlist management etc.?
--- End quote ---
Right, Trout was built from the start as single-instance, single-playlist player.  Say that five times fast.  =]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version