ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (36/174) > >>

skwire:
thanks again for the bug-fix and DCupdate feature, now i'm using build 127. :)
-lanux128 (February 18, 2009, 07:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're most welcome.  =]  Next build will be up in a minute.

skwire:
Here are your requests, brotherS:

v1.0.2 build 129
    + Added a hidden setting for more aggressive listview refreshing.  If you're
      experiencing listview painting issues, add the following entry to the Settings
      section of your config.ini:  Force_Listview_Refresh=1
      [Thanks, daonlyfreez]
    + Added an option to specify the seek jump interval in seconds.  Default is a jump of
      one second.  Tools, Options, Miscellaneous section.  [Thanks, brotherS]
    * The statusbar track times (TE: & TR:) now update while a track is paused.  [Thanks, brotherS]
    ! Fixed 'Remove dupes' and 'Remove dead entries' broken in build 119.
    ! Fixed the list search broken in build 119.

brotherS:
Here are your requests, brotherS:

+ Added an option to specify the seek jump interval in seconds.  Default is a jump of
      one second.  Tools, Options, Miscellaneous section.  [Thanks, brotherS]
-skwire (February 18, 2009, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, excellent!

* The statusbar track times (TE: & TR:) now update while a track is paused.  [Thanks, brotherS]
-skwire (February 18, 2009, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
This is not working when I rewind or fast forward with a keyboard shortcut, only with the mouse. I'd like a 'live' update like in xmplay.

Also, would it be possible to set a custom font (size) for the statusbar?

brotherS:
Another idea: how about a 'roger beep' that makes you realize that Trout jumped to another file in the playlist? Maybe I'm the only one ever missing something like that, I don't know. 8)

Reason why: when I listen to audio books - while not looking at the PC - I like to know when I reached a new file, either for note-taking or to use that to pause listening and to resume at the beginning of a file later.

Also, did you think about adding an (optional?) graphical reprensentation of the current part of the file being played? Like in mp3DirectCut? It's sometimes quite helpful.

Like this:

And another edit: how about adding the website link from the about window (great idea! only saw it now) also to the context menu of the tray icon and/or to the Help menu directly?

kilele:
FYI EvilLyrics works fine with Trout

What about A-B repeat ? It'd be useful to learn foreign languages

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version