ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (34/174) > >>

lanux128:
i have been adding songs while listening in 'shuffle' mode that's why some of the songs were repeated. thanks again for the clarification.

If the changed up tray menu bothers anybody, by all means, speak up.-skwire (February 14, 2009, 01:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
oh, i miss the 'option' menu when right-clicking the tray icon. :)

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 119
    + Made the following keys available for hotkeys: - = [ ] \ ; ' , . /
    + Added a "Preserve file modification time when saving tags" options under Tools, Options,
      General.  [Thanks, badmojo]
    * More Win9x/ME compatibility fixes.
        1) Font selection size should now work properly.
        2) Hotkeys should work now.  However, mouse-button hotkeys under 9x are sketchy at best.
        3) Text display bits should be more compatible with themed progress bars.
    * Added 'Options' back to the tray menu.  [Thanks, lanux128]

lanux128:
thanks for returning the 'Options'. btw, in the newer version (build 120), "Remove duplicates" and "Remove dead entries" doesn't seem to work. to make sure i moved one of the mp3 to another folder and tried again but the 'missing' file was not removed.

skwire:
Please update to build 122.  Apologies.

brotherS:
Thanks a lot for this player, great work! I'm blown away - again - by what's possible with AHK.  :-*

PS: The version number given in your first post in this thread is outdated.

PPS: I suggest you add "audio player" to the thread topic (to find it more easily).

Have a great day!

Edit: I found that I can only move the Trout window with the mouse, not with the Windows key + Cursor keys (AHK script), which works for virtually all other programs I use. Any idea why?

I also saw that the "TE" and "TR" track info (your position in the file) is not updated while a file is paused, you can rewind or fast forward, but only when you resume the file it's being updated. Nothing big, just mentioning it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version