ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (32/174) > >>

skwire:
Skwire: just a small suggestion, please make Trout update-able via DCUpdater.. i normally download the portable zip version and extract over the existing folder and it'd be nice to have it automated. :)
-lanux128 (February 09, 2009, 07:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
I hope to add this soon.  It will be optional, however.  As in, you will need to copy the dcupdater into your Trout folder yourself.  Would that be okay?

lanux128:
I hope to add this soon.  It will be optional, however.  As in, you will need to copy the dcupdater into your Trout folder yourself.  Would that be okay?-skwire (February 11, 2009, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

no problem, i'm okay with it.. :Thmbsup:

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 103
    + Added website button to the About dialog.  [Thanks, Darin]
    + Playlist block selections are now movable via ctrl-up and ctrl-down.  [Thanks, majkinetor]
    + Added the following as hotkeyable items: Add files, Add folders, Load playlist,
      and Add URL.  [Thank, tomos]
    + Added DonationCoder DcUpdater compatibility.  [Thanks, lanux128]
        If you would like to use this functionality, do the following:
        1) Download and install mouser's DcUpdate application from here:
           https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/Updater/downloads/DcUpdaterSetup.exe
        2) Download this and extract dcuhelper.exe to your Trout folder:
           https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/Updater/downloads/dcuhelper.zip
        3) You will now see the new option under the Help menu.
    * Updated to latest BASS format plugins.
    * Updated to latest BASS library.  [Thanks, k3ph] 
    ! Added code to prevent duplication of hotkeys.  [Thanks, SoggyDog]

apfel:
Could you add to the right-click menu a new item "Open Music Folder" to open the current selected tracks folder?

skwire:
Could you add to the right-click menu a new item "Open Music Folder" to open the current selected tracks folder?
-apfel (February 13, 2009, 04:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
Absolutely.  I plan to go one better and provide an option for a custom file manager string for those that don't use Explorer (like me).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version