ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (29/174) > >>

Drugwash:
I did find the same issues you did - more or less; just didn't want to repeat them since they were already reported by you. Also I mentioned only the ones that would bother me enough to try fixing them.

As for the skinning, it's not WindowBlinds. It's UberSkin, a native skinning system built by a young and bright russian guy nicknamed Tihiy. Can be found at the MSFN.org forums board.

skwire:
I was trying to avoid having to build my own player from scratch - what a waste of time reinventing the wheel! - and also to give people like me - Win9x users - a chance to benefit from your hard work. But I'm afraid that's impossible, from what you said. Too bad.  :(
-Drugwash (February 05, 2009, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

v1.0.2 build 91
    + Added code to support Win9x/ME systems.  Thanks to Drugwash and app103 for testing.
      Notes:
       1) Win9x/ME users will get the older slider controls for volume and seekbars.
       2) Tag editing has been disabled under Win9x/ME.
       3) freedb.org for CDs appears to work.
       4) Last.fm appears to work as well.
       5) Copy-to-clipboard functions do not copy in unicode.
    ! MIDI soundfont playback fix.
    * Fixed text display for 120 DPI systems.  Hopefully.  (Thanks, majkinetor)

app103:
I think you can remove that part about 9x not being supported, now.  :)

nogojoe:
Hi skwire

you forgot to update the about menu to the latest version it shows vers.90 not 91

nogojoe

Drugwash:
v1.0.2 build 91
    + Added code to support Win9x/ME systems.
-skwire (February 06, 2009, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
You, kind - me, happy. :) ありがとうございます! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version