ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (22/174) > >>

apfel:
Suggestions:
- New Option, Resume last played track after start
- remember last played track in playlist, for easy continue.

skwire:
The minimize on startup is minimizing to the taskbar even if I also have "minimize to tray" selected in the options.
-app103 (January 24, 2009, 01:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm...I did test for this and it works for me.  In the next build, I'll add a small tweak to see if it helps.

Suggestions:
- New Option, Resume last played track after start
- remember last played track in playlist, for easy continue.
-apfel (January 24, 2009, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
This was something that's been on the ToDo for a while now.  I ought to get it in there.  Also...I think I figured out your inverted volume control issue.  I'm pretty positive it has to do with certain Visual Styles since I saw this behaviour on my wife's comupter.  I never use Visual Styles but she does and certain styles seem to make it happen and others don't.  Can you confirm this?  I'll see if adding an option to invert the control will fix this issue.

apfel:
Yes, I am using visual styles and I can confirm on classic style the problem doesn't appear.

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 38
    + Added a Last.fm entry to the edit/context menu.  You can go directly
      to the artist/album/title on Last.fm's website.  [Thanks, app103]
    + Added the Edit menu to the minibar's menu.
    ! Further fixes to the Last.fm submit checks.  [Thanks, app103]
    * Changed up the 'Minimize to tray on startup' routine to be more
      reliable.  [Thanks, app103]

app103:
last.fm links seem to be working good.  :Thmbsup:

A few more feature requests:

* Playlist - option to remove dead file entries (for files that no longer exist)
* Playlist - option to remove duplicate entries - Keep the first entry, remove all other matches (use path to determine this and not tags)
* Tag editor - clear the <missing> and just leave the box empty so I don't have to clear it to type in the info

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version