ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (18/174) > >>

skwire:
I'll see what I can do.  Thanks.

skwire:
v1.0.1 build 95
    + Added sections in Options for custom colour choices for new slider controls.
    * Completely changed up the volume and seekbar sliders.  They now use standard
      progress bars.
    * The minibar tools tips now pick up their colour from the volume colour settings.
      I will add a separate colour option if there is call for it.  [Thanks, app103]
    * Shortened up the Options dialog a bit to (hopefully) fit certain laptop
      resolutions.  [Thanks, Controller]
    ! Tray menu "Stop" action didn't function properly.
    ! Clicking cancel on colour dialog would improperly reset the control.  [Thanks,
      Controller]

Please keep in mind that, in AHK, the progress bar control is rather limited.  All the functionality I added in Trout, in regards to these new progress bars, is handled manually in my code.  Sooooo...there are bound to be bugs here and there.  However, I think these new bars are a marked improvement over the standard slider controls.  Please let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Screenshots showing some of the new possibilities:

skwire:
Here's a shot, from a friend, showing Trout in the Windows 7 beta.

apfel:
Sonehow the themed mode for the volume bar performs in inverted mode?
When I set the volumn slowly to high the bar goes down and from high to low the bar goes high.

skwire:
Sonehow the themed mode for the volume bar performs in inverted mode?
When I set the volumn slowly to high the bar goes down and from high to low the bar goes high.
-apfel (January 17, 2009, 12:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

:huh: I've no idea why yours would be working like that.  I mean, the control is set to inverted when the GUI is built but that's as it should be.  I double-checked in a VM and asked several other friends to check, too.  All seems well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version