ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (6/174) > >>

apfel:
Could you elaborate, please?  Dropping onto what, the playlist?  If so, I'm not sure what the issue could be since I use that functionality all day long without issue.  Thanks for your continued feedback.
--- End quote ---

I droped a folder with japanese characters in the name. Ansi Folder Names work fine.

skwire:
I droped a folder with japanese characters in the name. Ansi Folder Names work fine.
-apfel (January 03, 2009, 06:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, unicode paths won't work at this point.  If I can figure out a way to implement them, you can bet I will.  =]

I just updated with build 26.  Please let me know if the search feature works how you would like.

v1.0.1 build 26
    + Added "View changelog" entry to the Help menu.
    + Added tooltip when hovering over minibar icons.
      It will use the titlebar formatting template. [Thanks, app103]
    + Added a find-as-you-type search feature under the Edit menu. [Thanks, apfel]
    * Moved "Justify columns now" entry to the View menu.

skwire:
BTW, the default local hotkey for the list search function is F3.  However, you can set a global hotkey for it and use it even while Trout is hidden e.g. in the tray.

apfel:
Nice search function  :Thmbsup: .
 Found another behavior issues:
- seekbar stops refreshing, when open right-click menu on playlist.
- open right-click-menu and click on another spot on the playlist opens the menu again.

skwire:
Nice search function  :Thmbsup: .
-apfel (January 03, 2009, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks!  I've improved it a bit in the latest build:

v1.0.1 build 33
    ! The list search window wasn't set as owner properly which resulted in an
      unwanted taskbar button.
    + Added keyboard control to the Find Track dialog.  Up/down/enter now affect
      the listbox as one would expect them to.

Man, I really need to get the auto-updater routines written.  =]

Found another behavior issues:
- seekbar stops refreshing, when open right-click menu on playlist.
- open right-click-menu and click on another spot on the playlist opens the menu again.
-apfel (January 03, 2009, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, there isn't going to be anything I can do about this.  All AHK apps are affected in this manner.  Granted, this behaviour is not limited to AHK; other languages are affected in the same manner.  Good thing that, for the most part, it's strictly a cosmetic issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version