ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (20/174) > >>

nogojoe:
Ugh.  Man, I was hoping that wouldn't be much of an issue.   :P
-skwire (January 22, 2009, 02:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi skwire

I've lost the select all function in this new release  both under the file menu's and the left click menu.
thanks

nogojoe

app103:
Thank you for the last.fm support. If given the choice between having a way to love tracks or caching, I'll take the little button with the heart on it.

My ears thank you for that delete option, especially when I am going through my latest crop of recommended downloads from last.fm.

One more little feature I'd like to see (sorry to be a pain in the butt):

option to launch minimized (That way I can have it load at startup and not have to have the main window staring at me each time, and just have the minibar & tray icon showing instead)

skwire:
I've lost the select all function in this new release  both under the file menu's and the left click menu.
thanks
-nogojoe (January 22, 2009, 02:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doh.  Funny what a stray char in the code will do.  Fixed and thanks.

v1.0.2 build 3
    * Fixed the "Select all" function in the edit menu.  [Thanks, nogojoe]

skwire:
Thank you for the last.fm support. If given the choice between having a way to love tracks or caching, I'll take the little button with the heart on it.
-app103 (January 22, 2009, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
If the Last.fm servers are that flaky, I'll add both.  Your button with the heart comes first.  Now, just to verify, you can "love" a track without actually playing it, right?  /me will review the last.fm API docs again.

My ears thank you for that delete option, especially when I am going through my latest crop of recommended downloads from last.fm.
--- End quote ---
You're welcome.  =]

option to launch minimized (That way I can have it load at startup and not have to have the main window staring at me each time, and just have the minibar & tray icon showing instead)
--- End quote ---
Can do.

app103:
Here is the actual proof that it is possble to love a track without actually playing it...

I can go to any random artist's page on the site and on the tracks page, click the options button on any track and select "Love track" without having to play it first.

In fact, I can "love" tracks that I have never heard of and have no intention of ever listening to (why one would do that I have no idea, but it is still possible)

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version