ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (170/174) > >>

Deozaan:
just disable horizontal minibar and reenable it.-DeVamp (March 17, 2016, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I tried that multiple times and could never spot it.

If it would be offscreen, you can simply edit the ini file. Place it on 50,50 or something like that.
-DeVamp (March 17, 2016, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

That worked. Thanks!

c-sanchez:
I'm back with my request to handle "multiple files in an instance" @skwire haha

Until now my player for audio is Winyl, this can manage multiples playlist.
This feature is really important for me, because I have the music sorted by folders with artists names, my dad and sister uses the player too, but is not a problem because each one have your  own playlist "tab"
http://vinylsoft.com/screen3/main.png

I know we can make .pls to make playlists, but the idea is to have everything already sorted in the player. you know, just open, select my playlists and play what ever :P

btw, the volume percent indicator in the trout status bar indicates the volume value if changed clicking and sliding but not if is sliding with the mouse wheel.

and finally, why not add translation support? :P

Deozaan:
It might be beneficial to newcomers and old-timers alike for the original post to be updated to include a link to the Trout website. :Thmbsup:

skwire:
I'm back with my request to handle "multiple files in an instance" @skwire haha-c-sanchez (April 07, 2018, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know you'll be disappointed but I won't be adding that capability to Trout.   :(

btw, the volume percent indicator in the trout status bar indicates the volume value if changed clicking and sliding but not if is sliding with the mouse wheel.-c-sanchez (April 07, 2018, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good eye!  I'll fix it in the next release.

and finally, why not add translation support? :P-c-sanchez (April 07, 2018, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

That sort of thing really should be factored in from the beginning of a project and I didn't so retro-fitting it now would be a lot of work that I do not have time, or much desire, for.  It's been ten years since I first started writing Trout and I've often thought about re-writing it from the ground up.  Where does the time go, eh?

It might be beneficial to newcomers and old-timers alike for the original post to be updated to include a link to the Trout website. :Thmbsup:-Deozaan (April 09, 2018, 11:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/download/trout

Drugwash:
Hey Jody, glad to see you still active. :)
One useful thing would be the ability to choose the output audio device for current session. I have a built-in sound card connected to external speakers as well as Bluetooth headphones; I'd like to be able to select between the two when needed, regardless of the default device as set in the system. Do you think you could do that?
I can perform tests (under XP x86) if needed. My old Yahoo accounts are all deleted so we can't communicate over messenger anymore but I can be reached at same username @ mail.com or @ aol.com (mail.com preferred).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version