ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (151/174) > >>

skwire:
I did some testing and this appears to be a Windows 7 issue as Windows XP scrolls down to the highlighted folder.  Can anybody else with access to both confirm or deny my findings?

Bziur:
Will there be ever x64 version?
Would appreciate that. :)

skwire:
Will there be ever x64 version?
Would appreciate that. :)-Bziur (October 15, 2011, 05:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not anytime soon since I don't have an x64 capable computer.  Besides, I don't think there would be any improvement or benefit from an x64 version of Trout. 

Deozaan:
I've noticed three strange bugs that may all be due to the same thing since they all involving the Trout icon in the MiniBar.

When the main window is open and a song is playing and I hover over the Trout icon in the MiniBar, the EQ visualizer thingy stops responding.

Also, the hover tooltip thingy will appear, showing what song is currently playing. And if I move my mouse off the MiniBar somewhere random, the tooltip will appear once again at the new location.

Additionally, I often double click the Trout Icon in the MiniBar to bring up the main window, and it appears that any time I do that, the path to a dll file gets copied to my clipboard. On my computer, it's this:

D:\Documents\Dropbox\PortableApps\PortableApps\TroutPortable\App\Trout\res\resources.dll
--- End quote ---

This is using build 24 but has been happening at least since build 21. Windows 7 x64.

Here are some shots of the tooltip problem:

Drugwash:
For what it's worth, I can confirm the above first two issues on a Win98SE system:
1. VU-meter freezes for a second or so before displaying the minibar tooltip again
2. Minibar tooltip is being displayed for a second time when cursor is moved from the minibar icon
This means the codebase is common.

On another note, I've posted in the AHK forums a script that can do progressbar clicking and works in all Windows versions; you may wanna try to use it, to avoid separate code for volume/seekbar.

I wonder why I stopped getting reply notifications from this board...  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version