ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (131/174) > >>

skwire:
Could you support AMR files ?
It's a format used by cell phones to record voice-kilele (February 02, 2011, 07:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi, kilele.  Trout uses the BASS library which doesn't support the AMR format.  Apologies.

panzer:
I have decided to have only Filename checked. I pushed a vertical line to the right so it is aligned with Trout border line. When I drag and drop a file into it, border moves to the left again.
Can I prevent that?-panzer (February 01, 2011, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you have the following checked?: Menu > View > Auto-justify columns on load
-skwire (February 02, 2011, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanx. it works now.

Just two question more and then I will stop pestering you:
Did you ever played with idea that you would put stop, forward, etc. buttons in one line at the bottom of Trout and volume beside it like in movie players like Kmplayer, PotPlayer etc.?
Could you make stop, forward, etc. buttons colorless (without black color inside)? The first thing I notice in Trout when I open it are the buttons  :D (they are too big anyway - even for person with glasses like me  :D).

Keep up with good work and have a nice day.

brotherS:
What are colorless buttons?

I like the current size and layout of the buttons.

panzer:
Just without or with not so strong black color in them. I prefer Foobar buttons - they are smaller and they don't pop in your eyes everytime you open Trout.

I know they say that bigger is better, but they could be smaller (I remember skwire said that they cannot be resized by user). At least I think so.

But never mind that, I prefer Minibar anyway.  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Did you ever played with idea that you would put stop, forward, etc. buttons in one line at the bottom of Trout and volume beside it like in movie players like Kmplayer, PotPlayer etc.?-panzer (February 04, 2011, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oddly enough, no, I never did.

Could you make stop, forward, etc. buttons colorless (without black color inside)? The first thing I notice in Trout when I open it are the buttons  :D (they are too big anyway - even for person with glasses like me  :D).-panzer (February 04, 2011, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've always had plans to allow Trout users to specify their own glyphs to use for those buttons.  I've just never gotten around to implementing it.  I know mouser (and others) will back me when I say this but sometimes, when writing applications, certain features & additions get pushed aside because the writing the user interface for it is ten times the work that writing the actual feature is.  This is one of those cases.  To that end, I should be able to add in basic colour options for the glyphs (they're actually Webdings fonts) on those buttons.  This way, you can mute the black to whatever colour you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version