ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (67/174) > >>

app103:
Could I please have an option that when I click a toaster popup it immediately closes?

Some of the stuff I listen to makes some crazy monster sized toaster popups like this:

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

skwire:
Could I please have an option that when I click a toaster popup it immediately closes?
-app103 (April 22, 2009, 12:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can do.  Will do.   :D

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 269
    + Added a Text-To-Speech option to the "New track notification" options.  (Thanks, mouser)
    + Added an option so you can choose what happens to the toaster popup when you click on it.
      Currently, you can make it stay on-screen until it loses focus or you can make it disappear
      immediately.  Tools, Options, Toaster tab.  (Thanks, app103)
    * Improved the "Repeat file" mode to do gapless looping.  (Thanks, superboyac)
    ! Add URL GUI showed up incorrectly under Windows 7 Beta.  (Thanks, temp01)
    ! Album art showed up incorrectly on startup if Trout was installed on the
      root of a drive.  (Thanks, temp01)

superboyac:
Wow, skwire, that is just perfect.  It does exactly what I wanted, and it's portable.  I basically have my own personal drum backup on my keychain now.  Thanks so much.

skwire:
Wow, skwire, that is just perfect.  It does exactly what I wanted, and it's portable.  I basically have my own personal drum backup on my keychain now.  Thanks so much.
-superboyac (April 24, 2009, 02:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Great to hear...no pun intended.  =]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version