ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (61/174) > >>

Hezzu:
I'm not sure how how I can make it any more convenient.  I mean, you can set up a local and/or global hotkeys for the search window to pop it up, type a quick search, select a track and play it (all without seeing the main Trout window).  What did you have in mind?
-skwire (March 17, 2009, 02:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

I mean I would like to have a search that doesn't freeze my computer whenever I use it :D

Currently the trout main window takes over 2 minutes to start (but That is OK)

But whenever I use search it takes 20 - 32 seconds just to start typing something in

I have exactly 46372 songs

Can the search be done any other way?

Like without loading all the songs in to the list and then start typing

maybe type first then search?

P.S. This is not an insult just an suggestion / maybe a challenge for you :D

Deozaan:
Bug Report: Toaster does not display ampersand. I'm guessing this means there are other special characters the toaster doesn't display.

I have a track titled "Horse & Carrot" which displays as "Horse _Carrot" in the toaster, but seems to display correctly everywhere else.

Hezzu:
Bug Report: Double clicking the album art opens the album art twice

Single clicking doesnt open it

skwire:
Bug Report: Toaster does not display ampersand. I'm guessing this means there are other special characters the toaster doesn't display.

I have a track titled "Horse & Carrot" which displays as "Horse _Carrot" in the toaster, but seems to display correctly everywhere else.
-Deozaan (March 17, 2009, 11:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Bug Report: Double clicking the album art opens the album art twice

Single clicking doesnt open it
-Hezzu (March 18, 2009, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reports.  These will be fixed in the next build.

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 245
    ! "Do not show toaster popup while main window is active" wasn't saving properly.
      [Thanks, Deozaan]
    ! Ampersands were not displaying properly in the Toaster popup.  [Thanks, Deozaan]
    ! Double-clicking the album art launched it twice.  [Thanks, Hezzu]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version