ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (59/174) > >>

app103:
Small feature request:

(optional) Clicking on the toaster popup will immediately get rid of it.

kilele:
Two issues with the scrollbars which nobody has remarked so far, maybe it only happens on my pc.

When I click on the scrollbar slider the listview colors get inverted. Also if I press on scrollbar to move quicker throughout the listview content and release the mouse the slider keeps displacing on its own until I move the mouse off the scrollbar.

skwire:
Two issues with the scrollbars which nobody has remarked so far, maybe it only happens on my pc.

When I click on the scrollbar slider the listview colors get inverted. Also if I press on scrollbar to move quicker throughout the listview content and release the mouse the slider keeps displacing on its own until I move the mouse off the scrollbar.
-kilele (March 15, 2009, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
Does this happen EVERY time?  Can you provide a screenshot, please?

skwire:
Clicking on the toaster popup will immediately get rid of it.
-app103 (March 14, 2009, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'll add it as an option.  Thanks.

skwire:
v1.0.2 build 236
    + Added "Enable/disable Last.fm" to the playlist's Last.fm context menu.
    + Added Last.fm icon to the statusbar.  Single-clicking on it will toggle between a red
      icon (Last.fm enabled) and a grey icon (Last.fm disabled).  Right-clicking it will
      bring up the same Last.fm menu as above.
    + Added an option for a configurable number of seconds to rewind when resuming from
      a pause state.  Leave it set at zero (0) to turn it off.  [Thanks, brotherS]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version