ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (50/174) > >>

brotherS:
You're welcome, and thank YOU.  :)

* The default 'Explore here' option (Windows Explorer) should now highlight the selected
      file.  [Thanks, app103]
-skwire (March 04, 2009, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
I suggest to rename that option to "Start Explorer here". In my opinion "Explore here" is not as clear as that, it could mean some internal program option too.

skwire:
I suggest to rename that option to "Start Explorer here". In my opinion "Explore here" is not as clear as that, it could mean some internal program option too.
-brotherS (March 04, 2009, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
Most likely not since the user doesn't have to use regular Windows Explorer (I don't).

alooper21:
just installed this baby and i think is gonna be my default audio player from now on. usually i praise a "free coder" for such simple things that i could've praise you only for drag and drop on a tiny little bar with the basic play/pause buttons, but this thing really is amazing! the thing that struck me most was to have a dedicated window for settings (lots of them, going to neat details, for a free program), when i usually expect basic settings available only in drop-down menus. really, this app is so awesome that i feel quite ashamed to ask for more. but hear me out :P

1. really needs an equalizer for those people that like to tweak sound a bit. no fancy effects like surround effects and such, but a basic "5 lines" equalizer.
2. tomorrow i'll buy myself an ipod, and if this baby would be able to sync and create folder structure by reading the tags it would be jaw-dropping (tough i heard ipods don't like to bond with anything but itunes). this is not a request! but the one with the equalizer might be :P
3. double-click on album art to open it in viewer instead of right-click+click. if you don't plan to expand that menu you can simply replace it with this double-click.

alooper21:

Most likely not since the user doesn't have to use regular Windows Explorer (I don't).
[/quote]

another option would be "open file location", like wmp, or, to be original, "go to file". but is ok as it is already.

tomos:
... (tough i heard ipods don't like to bond with anything but itunes) ...
-alooper21 (March 05, 2009, 08:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

see this thread https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16472.msg145491#msg145491 for some thought's on ipods but also some software recommendations if you do choose the ipod route...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version