ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (41/174) > >>

brotherS:
Build 154 has your play button in it.  I believe this is what you were thinking of.
-skwire (February 23, 2009, 03:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, perfect!!  :-*

Found 2 more small bugs:
- when you use the mouse on the seek bar, the displayed time flickers - looks like it tries to update itself too often.
- when you use the mouse on the seek bar to move to the beginning of the file and push the mouse too far (with the left mouse button still pressed down), you will accidentally change the volume (when you happen to move over that part of the UI, which is easy to do because it's so close).

It would help if you could add the installer link to your signature, might lead others to try Trout and it would mean way less clicking for all of us who want the newest version! 8)

mouser:
It would help if you could add the installer link to your signature
--- End quote ---
better to include a link to the trout thread.

brotherS:
It would help if you could add the installer link to your signature
--- End quote ---
better to include a link to the trout thread.
-mouser (February 23, 2009, 04:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Only if he adds the installer link to every post where he announces a new version. 8)

skwire:
Found 2 more small bugs:
- when you use the mouse on the seek bar, the displayed time flickers - looks like it tries to update itself too often.
-brotherS (February 23, 2009, 04:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't experience much flicker at all in the seekbar text.  Now, if I add the $time_e/$time_r to the titlebar text, I see flicker (but I warned about this).  I'm not sure I can do too much about this.

- when you use the mouse on the seek bar to move to the beginning of the file and push the mouse too far (with the left mouse button still pressed down), you will accidentally change the volume (when you happen to move over that part of the UI, which is easy to do because it's so close).
--- End quote ---
This is a by-product of what I have to do to even get those bars working like they do in Trout.  I'll try to do something about this but there are no promises on this one.

It would help if you could add the installer link to your signature, might lead others to try Trout and it would mean way less clicking for all of us who want the newest version! 8)
--- End quote ---
I added some bits to my sig.  Hopefully, they'll save you some clicks.

brotherS:
Found 2 more small bugs:
--- End quote ---
I don't experience much flicker at all in the seekbar text.  Now, if I add the $time_e/$time_r to the titlebar text, I see flicker (but I warned about this).  I'm not sure I can do too much about this.
-skwire (February 23, 2009, 05:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, that's related? Didn't think of that... ok, will have to live with it then.  :)

Thanks for the new signature!

I discovered a funny bug: every time Trout is restarted (I use window mode btw, not fullscreen) it increases its UI width a little bit. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version