ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (35/174) > >>

skwire:
Thanks a lot for this player, great work! I'm blown away - again - by what's possible with AHK.  :-*

PS: The version number given in your first post in this thread is outdated.

PPS: I suggest you add "audio player" to the thread topic (to find it more easily).
-brotherS (February 18, 2009, 09:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
You're welcome; I'm glad you like it.  Sometimes the version number will get outdated when I upload silent bugfix builds.

Edit: I found that I can only move the Trout window with the mouse, not with the Windows key + Cursor keys (AHK script), which works for virtually all other programs I use. Any idea why?
--- End quote ---
Hmmm...that's odd.  I have a similar keyboard move script and it works fine.  If you want to PM me your script code, I can try it out on my systems.

I also saw that the "TE" and "TR" track info (your position in the file) is not updated while a file is paused, you can rewind or fast forward, but only when you resume the file it's being updated. Nothing big, just mentioning it.
--- End quote ---
Yes, the times only update if the track is playing but I should be able to change this.  In the meantime, the tooltip should show the current time you're dragging to even if a track is paused.  Thanks for the feedback.

brotherS:
Edit: I found that I can only move the Trout window with the mouse, not with the Windows key + Cursor keys (AHK script), which works for virtually all other programs I use. Any idea why?
--- End quote ---
Hmmm...that's odd.  I have a similar keyboard move script and it works fine.  If you want to PM me your script code, I can try it out on my systems.
-skwire (February 18, 2009, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Will do!

I also saw that the "TE" and "TR" track info (your position in the file) is not updated while a file is paused, you can rewind or fast forward, but only when you resume the file it's being updated. Nothing big, just mentioning it.
--- End quote ---
Yes, the times only update if the track is playing but I should be able to change this.  In the meantime, the tooltip should show the current time you're dragging to even if a track is paused.  Thanks for the feedback.
--- End quote ---

Yes, the tooltip is helpful, but it only shows up when I use the mouse, not when I use a hotkey. 8)

Last but not least, I would like a hotkey to skip back or forth a few (definable?) seconds. I'm used to that from players like mp3DirectCut and xmplay. Do you feel like adding that?  :)

skwire:
--- End quote ---
Will do!
-brotherS (February 18, 2009, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Your script works perfectly for me with Trout.   :huh:

Yes, the tooltip is helpful, but it only shows up when I use the mouse, not when I use a hotkey. 8)
Last but not least, I would like a hotkey to skip back or forth a few (definable?) seconds. I'm used to that from players like mp3DirectCut and xmplay. Do you feel like adding that?  :)
--- End quote ---
Sure.

brotherS:
--- End quote ---
Will do!
--- End quote ---
Your script works perfectly for me with Trout.   :huh:
-skwire (February 18, 2009, 10:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now that's strange... but not vitally important, as I move around other windows more often than my audio players.

--- End quote ---
Sure.
-skwire (February 18, 2009, 10:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Excellent!

lanux128:
Please update to build 122.  Apologies.-skwire (February 17, 2009, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks again for the bug-fix and DCupdate feature, now i'm using build 127. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version