ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (31/174) > >>

tomos:
that sound's good, as I say - if possible - you're the boss here so it's your call !!
-tomos (January 30, 2009, 07:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Let's assume we go with this method.  How would you like it synced?  Here are two possible methods:
1) Clear the playlist and rebuild it from the specified folders.
2) Clear only dead entries, re-scan tags of existing files, and add any new files found to the end.
-skwire (January 31, 2009, 06:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I see "Clear Playlist" is hotkeyable
If you could possibly make "Add Folder" hotkeyable as well that would cover my current needs (if not, I can always do it with the mouse - gawd help me :D actually, I can always do it with Alt+F to access menu - it's just I'm only learning all about tagging and organising so I'm in a period of major upheaval so-to-speak and have to reload the current folder often)

just BTW:-
I've finally properly tagged my (very) small collection -
Also, I changed <missing> to <++++> and find it much easier on the eyes - also makes it much easier to see what hasn't been tagged - I cant see any reason not to do this - if you can please let me know!

skwire:
I see "Clear Playlist" is hotkeyable
If you could possibly make "Add Folder" hotkeyable as well that would cover my current needs (if not-tomos (February 09, 2009, 03:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sure, easily doable.  It'll be in the next build.  Thanks.

lanux128:
Skwire: just a small suggestion, please make Trout update-able via DCUpdater.. i normally download the portable zip version and extract over the existing folder and it'd be nice to have it automated. :)

app103:
I think you can remove that part about 9x not being supported, now.  :)
-app103 (February 06, 2009, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, there's still some quirks that I see in a VM that I can't seem to iron out.  Specifically, the tray icon.
-skwire (February 07, 2009, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

What's wrong with the tray icon? Looks ok to me:

And I am not even running in true color (had to sacrifice that for a higher resolution)

skwire:
What's wrong with the tray icon? Looks ok to me:
-app103 (February 11, 2009, 09:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Very cool.  In the VM I test 9x on, it always shows the standard AHK green "H" icon.  Maybe it's an ME thing?  Drugwash, what does your Win98 tray show for Trout?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version