ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Trout (audio player)

<< < (23/174) > >>

tomos:
1) I'm wondering is there an easy way to refresh the current folder -
currently the only way I see is to reload it - (F5 would be a nice option to have)
2) another very minor thing is:
with playmode set to random could I dictate the first file to play?
3) could there be a column with just file name ?
-tomos (January 15, 2009, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Build 84 should cover all three of these points.  Please let me know.
-skwire (January 15, 2009, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Skwire, I missed the last few updates - only got to check this stuff out today

1) I tried F5 - no refresh happens (not an option in menu either?)

2) works !

3) column with filename didnt show at first (even though ticked on programme start) but showed then when I unticked & reticked it - there on second start as well so it's working.

and, I take the liberty of making a couple new requests :)

4) that it would remember position of columns on restart

5) another programme I use does a lovely "sideways" (over & back) scroll if I press Control key and scroll mouse wheel - do you think would that be possible here too ?

skwire:

* Playlist - option to remove dead file entries (for files that no longer exist)
* Playlist - option to remove duplicate entries - Keep the first entry, remove all other matches (use path to determine this and not tags)
* Tag editor - clear the <missing> and just leave the box empty so I don't have to clear it to type in the info-app103 (January 26, 2009, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

v1.0.2 build 45
    + Added 'Remove duplicates' and 'Remove dead entries' to the Edit menu.  [Thanks, app103]
    * Tag edit GUI doesn't display the missing tag string in the edit fields.  [Thanks, app103]
    * Made the "Update tags" button default now so you can simply press 'Enter' when
      you're done editing tags.
    * All Last.fm data should now be properly handled in utf-8 format.
    * Edit, Copy path/URL should now copy in unicode.

skwire:
-tomos (January 28, 2009, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmmm...I think I may have misunderstood your initial request.  I added an option to re-scan tags (thinking that was what you wanted).  I'm guessing now that you want an option where you can set a folder or folders to re-scan for new files, right?

4) that it would remember position of columns on restart
--- End quote ---
This is on the ToDo...however, in AHK, it's quite a bit harder than it seems.

5) another programme I use does a lovely "sideways" (over & back) scroll if I press Control key and scroll mouse wheel - do you think would that be possible here too ?
--- End quote ---
Neat idea.  I'll see if I can figure out a way to add this.  Thanks.

tomos:
--- End quote ---
Hmmmm...I think I may have misunderstood your initial request.  I added an option to re-scan tags (thinking that was what you wanted).  I'm guessing now that you want an option where you can set a folder or folders to re-scan for new files, right?
-skwire (January 29, 2009, 12:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
yes,
I meant an option to rescan/refresh the folder, thanks

lanux128:
is it possible that if i exit Trout while playing mp3, the next time i start Trout it would continue from that mp3? very handy when listening to audio book.. btw Skwire, fantastic job! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version