ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Lacuna Launcher

<< < (3/5) > >>

usemyname:
This is an excellent application! But one thing is missing that I think will help a lot of people…

How about launching any thing with a specified position and size? This would be very helpful to those who wants to set a working environment…

app103:
This is an excellent application! But one thing is missing that I think will help a lot of people…

How about launching any thing with a specified position and size? This would be very helpful to those who wants to set a working environment…
-usemyname (January 09, 2009, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am not sure I would know exactly how to do that in a way that it would actually work consistently and still be easy to use & configure, especially with the way this is written.

DocSavage:
Lacuna Launcher works fine with just a list, but I cannot make it delay
  C:\Program Files\Synergy\synergy.exe 10 10
  C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\FindAndRunRobot.exe
this just skips synergy & goes to FARR
Can you tell me what I am missing?

app103:
You can't set a delay for an individual program, only a delay for processing the list and for a pause in between each item that affects the entire list.

You use the time numbers as command parameters for Lacuna Launcher itself. It affects the processing of the entire list. It does not go in the list itself.

Either using the Run dialog in Windows or by changing Lacuna Launcher's shortcut target, you add the 2 numbers, as was shown in the screenshots in the original post.

Any errors in the text file will cause the item line in which the error occurs to be skipped. This is why Synergy was never launched and it skipped right to FARR. (much better than crashing, don't you think?  ;))

DocSavage:
Yea! Got it!
Next, I think I will use Skromell's IdleRun to automatically start LacunaLauncher when Windows is all loaded & settled down.
Thanks for a great tool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version