ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Another 'Lifetime' license bites the dust

<< < (12/24) > >>

Darwin:
Ads? Heh - I'll keep the last ad-free version installed also. I still have the setup if...

Jim
-J-Mac (December 19, 2008, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes - I do as well, if anybody is looking for it.

zridling:
BRU is infamous for its GUI, which is considered cluttered... -Darwin (December 19, 2008, 07:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

On the contrary, Darwin, I love the fact that every option is in front of me, instead having to tab through endless menus, tabs, and dropdown lists. Same goes for Flexible Renamer, which recently got a version upgrade. I just set how I want for repetitive job, save it as a profile, then BAM! I'm done.

J-Mac:
BRU is infamous for its GUI, which is considered cluttered... -Darwin (December 19, 2008, 07:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

On the contrary, Darwin, I love the fact that every option is in front of me, instead having to tab through endless menus, tabs, and dropdown lists. Same goes for Flexible Renamer, which recently got a version upgrade. I just set how I want for repetitive job, save it as a profile, then BAM! I'm done.
-zridling (December 19, 2008, 05:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

True, Zaine, but still it IS cluttered! At first glance it almost always appears overwhelming to someone viewing it for the first time. I found that it takes a few uses before you get comfortable with it.

Well, sort of comfortable, anyway!   :)

Thanks!

Jim

Darwin:
--- End quote ---

-zridling (December 19, 2008, 05:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah! You misunderstand, Zaine-san! I LOVE BRU's GUI  :-* But its GUI does have its detractors (I'm not one of them, though).

Josh:
Not that this topic hasn't taken an already off-course tangent, but, MRU's interface reminds me of IE Gone Bad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version