ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

EditPad Pro discounted at Bits du Jour on December 18

<< < (3/4) > >>

TucknDar:
He's integrated a custom forum system into regexbuddy, and I think that new versions of the other software (Like EPP) might see that feature integrated. Here's to hoping!
-allen (December 19, 2008, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, that's right. Buuiltin forum would be a solution, I suppose, although I'd still prefer a dedicated EPP forum online. Some sort of place where users can share experiences and support, really. Anyone know of an unofficial list/forum/something?

mwb1100:
He's integrated a custom forum system into regexbuddy, and I think that new versions of the other software (Like EPP) might see that feature integrated.
-allen (December 19, 2008, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the pointer - I was unaware of that feature.

Personally, I'd still prefer a standard webforum, but that might just be because I'm not used to the one in the software itself yet.

allen:
Either way, I'd largely prefer a web forum conversationally -- but I don't think there's any chance of seeing that.

In the case of RegexBuddy, the built in forum system works very well as it allows you to directly exchange regex patterns and other related files. In that regard, it's very intuitive. I suppose if EPP and RegexBuddy were tied to the same forum, it would be possible for EPP's regex panel to take advantage of the built in forum as well.

rjbull:
Looks like another chance of a Bits du Jour offer on Editpad Pro: "Just Great Software has signed up,"  though no date or price given yet.

Bits du Jour Discount Deals from Just Great Software

Also a deal to come on RegexBuddy.

edbro:
I'm not sure that being listed on that page indicates something is coming up. I think they have a page for all the vendors who have ever participated before. I could be wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version