ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: CrazyLittleFingers

<< < (13/15) > >>

kwacky1:
Its not working for me. I just get a black screen but no interaction.
Edit: Oh. Never mind! I didn't realize that you have to download the whole zip file. It is a little confusing or maybe I'm just an idiot.
-alivingspirit (January 21, 2009, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's definitely confusing, I really need to put some effort into my website.

Anyway, you'll all be pleased to know that I've finally fixed the "left monitor is not my primary monitor" bug.  So if you've got a dual/multi screen setup, you'll want to download the latest update (or click here for the full version).

tomos:
super work kwacky
tried it out on my 3%half yr old niece today - she loved it, me too :D

kwacky1:
super work kwacky
tried it out on my 3%half yr old niece today - she loved it, me too :D
-tomos (February 24, 2009, 07:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome, glad you like it!  Make sure you check out Teddy by Scancode as well!

ayryq:
I wanted to share my experience with this program - I downloaded (with your media pack) last night and let my 9 month old at it. He truly has "crazy little fingers." Anyhow, the first time he hit "d" (daddy) he saw the default picture and started screaming his head off. He's a happy baby, too--doesn't usually cry at all. He wouldn't go near the computer for the rest of the night.

Thanks for the program,
Eric

Edit: Tried it again today and he didn't seem to be bothered by the "d" key as much. Must have just been his mood last night. I'm still going to switch it for a picture of me :) Also, it's weird - when I'm using my computer he'll go crazy trying to press every button (he is right now!) but when this program is running he slows down and looks at each picture when it comes up. It's nice not to always have to say "No!" when he goes for the keyboard.

:Thmbsup:

Edit again: His favorite picture is the xylophone one. Maybe I should pictures of other babies in... actually I keep thinking of other things I could do with this. Musical instruments! Spanish words! The periodic table! If in a five years you hear about this six year old from Western Michigan graduating from college, you'll know why.

kwacky1:
Thanks for the feedback, glad to see you're inspired like I was!   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version