ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: CrazyLittleFingers

<< < (5/15) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Unless I miss something, dual monitor are not really supported.
At least for me (win XP Pro x64), the second monitor is usabled with the mouse .. and thus it is possible to do bad things with the mouse.
Except this, this is really a useful tool.
-jocelyn (January 05, 2009, 03:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now you mention it I found that too, but thought it was a good thing: I thought that the second monitor could just be turned off, and if I'd moved any work I was doing to the second monitor, it'd be there safe and sound when I turned the monitor back on again (If I needed to do something quickly) !

kwacky1:
Unless I miss something, dual monitor are not really supported.
At least for me (win XP Pro x64), the second monitor is usabled with the mouse .. and thus it is possible to do bad things with the mouse.
Except this, this is really a useful tool.
-jocelyn (January 05, 2009, 03:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for the feedback, Multi Monitor support definitely in the pipeline.
Glad to hear it works on x64 :)

kwacky1

koesper:
Hi kwacky!

I know dualscreen isnt supported yet, but i understood that it should show kind-of-work on a dualscreen, except that it only works on the primary monitor.

I just want to let you know that on my vista x64 with dual-monitors, it behaves a bit more quirky...

Only my left (primary) monitor blacks out, but instead of showing the picture fullscreen, it compresses the picture into a +/- 100px high bar. that bar seems to be center-aligned over both monitors.

If this is already a know issue, then nevermind. :-)
Keep up the good work! it seems to have more potential/entertainment-value than babysmash

eric_the_girl:
I run Windows Vista (only on a 1 monitor thing though) and even though I run the app in compatibility mode it shows me a black screen with a bar halfway across it and makes noises when i press keys (i'm fairly sure the pictures change)
Is there any chance of Vista support?

koesper:
So probably eric's and my situation are just vista related. Eric, are you running a 32 bit version? or 64 bit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version