ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: CrazyLittleFingers

<< < (3/15) > >>

lanux128:
a great idea! another similar program is Toddler Keys.

app103:
Thanks App, I was thinking of having some kind of ScreenSaver option as a feature, but I think I might incorporate IdleStart as a configurable option within CrazyLittleFingers!
-kwacky1 (December 14, 2008, 10:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just make sure you add something to your application to ensure that only 1 instance can run, otherwise there is a risk that more than one will run if the previous instance isn't closed before the pc goes idle again.

This was an issue I had with using IdleStart to launch other people's applications. When my cat moved my mouse, I'd end up with more than 1 instance of Stellarium running, and that wasn't too good.

I am not sure what language you are doing this in, so I can't recommend any sample code/components to show how it's done, but in some languages it's pretty easy to do without having to do any actual coding yourself (with Delphi, you just drop a component on your main form and you are done).

ewemoa:
Another similar app is: Keyboard Pounder (search at: http://www.littlebitsmultimedia.com/littlebits/html/littlebits_downloads.htm).

kwacky1:
Hi Everybody,

I have uploaded a preview release of CLF, let me know how you go.

kwacky1:
Just a quick note to anyone who tried to download CLF in the last 6 hours (since my last post).  It's been a bit windy here and I hadn't noticed until now that my upload had failed. 

So v0.0.0.1 is definitely now available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version