ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: CrazyLittleFingers

<< < (7/15) > >>

kwacky1:
Ok, I've tested on Vista and I can see what you're talking about. :(

I'm currently on the road, so I won't get a chance to do any coding until the weekend, so I'll try to get an updated version out on Monday that will include Multiple Display Support and (hopefully) Vista support.

App, Thanks for the link, I used http://www.freesound.org/ for all the sounds in CLF.

kwacky1:
Well a promise is a promise, here's CrazyLittleFingers v1.1  :Thmbsup:

Added Features

Support For Dual Screen Displays

* Images displayed on Primary monitor
* Secondary monitor darkened and inaccessible via mouse
Can someone with Vista please test to see if the 'squashed' image problem is resolved.

buddha34:
Still squished in Vista... looking forward to a version that works with Vista (so's my 18 month old)

SvartaUdden:
Hi.
I have the same problem with the squished images, but I have XP! (pro, sp3). :huh:
The only Vista-like thing I have is QTTabbar and QTAddressbar - windows explorer addons.
Other things I have speculated about causing this is Picasa 3 and XnView Shell Extension.
And other things running on my system is flashnote, launchy, avg, comodo, mediadetect, rbtray and stickies.
I hope it is resolved - have at two-year old who is crazy about this keyboard.  :-\

kwacky1:
Still squished in Vista... looking forward to a version that works with Vista (so's my 18 month old)
--- End quote ---
hmm, I won't have access to a vista machine for a few days, might have to turn on some logging.

Hi.
I have the same problem with the squished images, but I have XP! (pro, sp3). :huh:
The only Vista-like thing I have is QTTabbar and QTAddressbar - windows explorer addons.
Other things I have speculated about causing this is Picasa 3 and XnView Shell Extension.
And other things running on my system is flashnote, launchy, avg, comodo, mediadetect, rbtray and stickies.
I hope it is resolved - have at two-year old who is crazy about this keyboard.  :-\
-SvartaUdden (January 09, 2009, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now that is strange, because I'm using xp sp3, i also have picasa3, but none of the rest.

thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version