ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

create fill in the blank in PowerPoint

(1/3) > >>

techidave:
Looking for an easy way to create a fill in the blank type question in PowerPoint 2003 or 2007.  My pastor would like something like this when I do his sermon notes.  For example:

For God so ____ the world that He ____ His only begotten _____.  And then to have the blanks filled in one at a time on mouse click.

I have look on Google, Yahoo and microsoft but haven't found the answer yet.

I figured the good people at DC would have an idea if this can be done or not.

thanks,
Dave

cthorpe:
Here you go.  I just put the words you want to fade in in separate text boxes and told them to fade in on click.

techidave:
Thanks cthorpe, the first fill in overlaps the word before it.  I had tried something similar before but couldn't get the fill ins to line up correctly.  I was hoping there was a add in or something that would make this a lot easier.  Plus it seemed to be harder than what it should be to do this.  I need to look at PPT 2007 to see if it might be easier to do this...doubtful.

I even tried the Presenter that comes with Open Office but it didn't do it either.

katykaty:
Is it ok if the words appear in a specific order? In which case just have several slides that build up to the completed sentence.

techidave:
I have tried that it doesn't look very professional.  Not that I am a pro but would like it to look good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version