ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A reminder for those who have recently donated

<< < (2/4) > >>

SleepingWolf:
Wow, quick replies :D
Don't mind me, I'm a frequent visitor to this site but a newbie poster ;)
Thanks all.

Terflip:
 :) Thanks for the Welcome letter and the warm greeting Mouser.
Newbie  poster, just wanted to say HI and thanks.

mouser:
Welcome Terflip  :Thmbsup:

I know it must seem overwhelming at this point, but don't miss this thread where people can also tell us a little bit about themselves:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=124.0

And also for supporting members of the site (like you!) this silly member kit thingy:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Scripts/MemberKit/index.html

rsherry:
I recently came back to this site after a 1-year hiatus (a busy 1 year).  I am very happy to return and to participate in all ways.  I love this forum, the topics, and the intelligence I have seen thus far.  Most forums are simply bland, silly, and plain uninformative, unless it is a highly technical site.  But this site has a bit of everything and I simply love the programs I can try. Being an amateur programmer myself since 1991 (I do have a degree in Computer Science), I still tinker now and then as time permits.  However, my professional trade is as a WRITER and WEB DESIGNER, which I love just about as much!  THANK YOU MOUSER for your web site.  I love it and will continue to support you monetarily and in any way that is legal. :D KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!   

KynloStephen66515:
I used to visit this site quite a lot, but never really posted anything, ive known app and hollow for about 6-8years now lol so when hollow pointed me back towards the IRC channel and the website, i eagerly jumped on board.

Im deffo gonna be a regular donator of cash and services :D

-Stephen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version