ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Final Release: CZB package

<< < (4/5) > >>

wjmurphy:
Please forgive my negative here, but -

don't you suppose that you could manage SOMETHING at the TOP of this thread that might convey some useful info about exactly WHAT your bleeping app is supposed to DO?  Odds are high that I took my first programming class before you were BORN, but the "CZB" and "all FARR plugins which I have ever released" are not connecting with ANY synapses in MY brain.  This means that I have to RESEARCH your buzzwords just to have an inkling of what you're offering, and that's (IMHO) an avoidable potential waste of more of my time.  Some sort of hint as to the general topic would allow one to determine if they WANTED to side-track on further research.

Clearly this is helpful to many out there, but - if you'll pardon my iggernunce - I ain't in that little UG (just yet).

Thanks anyway

jm

czb:
wjmurphy: I will add more info as soon as I finish all my school exams ;)

mouser:
bottom line: if you dont use Find and Run Robot program, and you dont know about czb's amazing plugins, then this isn't for you.  if you do, it's wonderful :)

d4ni:
JSCalc is very nice, good job :Thmbsup: Is there any way to change the regex from ^jscalc to something else - preferably shorter? It does not show up in Farr's Plugin Manager so I cannot change the regex, neither can I change it by using fssc > jscalc settings.

czb:
d4ni:
I shall add that option to fssc. Until then, either you should edit manually fsubscript.js file or turn on the special trigger option and then when ever you type +/- etc jscalc will be automaticly triggered. You can specify triggering characters in settings as well ;)

Read the help file for more info ;) The help can be opened either by clicking small help icon on bottom right of jscalc panel or in fssc menu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version