ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: JustCloseSomeTasks 1.21

<< < (11/14) > >>

gexecuter:
nice app!

brotherS:
Nice app, thanks! Just saw it in your signature.  :)

Some requests and ideas:
- make auto-marking tasks for closure an option; I prefer to mark them myself (very long PC uptimes here)
- enable the 'menu key' on the keyboard (so that it brings up the right-click menu) so that it works like in almost all other apps
- make double-clicking an entry "switch to" the task (like in other programs)
- add an option whether using "switch to" closes the JustCloseSomeTasks UI or not
- if possible, add "- Windows Explorer" to the explorer tasks (they now only have the folder name as task name)
- allow the user to set a global hotkey for bringing up the UI
- close the UI when ESC is pressed once
- in the UI, display the time not in seconds but in minutes when it's more than xxx seconds and in hours when it's more than yyy minutes

brotherS:
Err... and a strange bug: sometimes the preferences window only shows up like this:

NANY 2009 Release: JustCloseSomeTasks 1.21

I then have to kill JustCloseSomeTasks and restart it to fix this. Never had this issue with any app before.

justice:
Thanks for your suggestion and sorry for the bug.. its due to the 'special' coding abilities from yours truly hehe.

I've noticed it a few times... the problem has something to do with the preference window being independent from the main window and a bug which is trying to draw to the window that's not open, i think. If anyone knows a way to replicate it 100% of the time please let me know.

brotherS:
How likely is it to see the requests and ideas become reality?  8)

If you don't find help regarding the bug here I suggest the AHK forums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version