ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: JustCloseSomeTasks 1.21

<< < (2/14) > >>

justice:
Ok well let's just see what you come up with then, I readded the link ;) Please don't be discouraged when the list clears but if you can help me find out when it clears that would help a great deal.

version 1.01
* Wording fixed
* removed traytip
* menu no longer adds seperators

Perry Mowbray:
I've made some changes to your script, and it's ceased clearing the Log.

I added the following to the Timed: Procedure (if that's what it's called)

--- Code: C ---if (TitleNew="")          return
as a lot of "hidden" windows were being picked up when accessing the TaskBar etc.

I'm not sure why that works, but I just thought "If it aint titled I don't want to know..."

Sometimes an empty Title had an ID and sometimes not.

I also moved the lines:

--- Code: C ---Log:=NewLogTitleOld=%TitleNew%active_id_old := active_id
Inside the If active_id<>%active_id_old% block (but that doesn't make any difference.

Perry Mowbray:
Tiny issue:

The "Close Tasks" button is not anchored to the bottom of the window so does not move when the window resizes.

justice:
hmm well the TitleNew fix doesn't fix it for me. I'll have to rework the script again on monday or so, I just spent the last 2 hours debugging without avail ;)

Perry Mowbray:
Well it sort of did for me (my list was disappearing much more frequently), but I've just been sitting here opening and minimizing and closing windows, and the minimized windows get lost:

They become active to minimize them, which means that they are not included in your list, then when minimized they never get back on unless you unminimize them then make a different window active.

So if you've got lots of windows open, they should all show up, but after minimizing them, the list will be empty. Is that the way it's meant to work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version