ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: JustCloseSomeTasks 1.21

<< < (5/14) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
 :Thmbsup: Cool: can't wait to have a look...

mouser:
the one set of features that inevitably gets requested in programs that go back as far as a program called "TrayKiller" is the ability to save "Profiles" which list programs to close en mass.  So that you can say basically "switch into game mode" which tells the program to close a big set of optional programs.

justice:
Thanks mouser!
It's one that people ask for but does anyone ever use it? I never used multiple profiles in anything to be honest so I need to be convinced I think :). If you'd like to see profiles could you point me to a program that has a good implementation? As maybe there's an easier way to achieve the same way (implement close all for example).

I'll still have to add in the whitelist idea that definately gets in.

Perry Mowbray:
Hey justice: works great!

Though... I'd like to see all the current non-hidden windows added on startup (otherwise they'd never get added unless they are activated).

I thought that mouser's profiles were like adding windows to groups, and closing windows by group? A little like a black list?  :-\

PhilB66:
Neat. Could you add "bring window/task to front" and "move window/task to second monitor" feature?.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version