ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Your favorite quotes?

<< < (8/8)

llc_silly:
The general who is skilled in defense hides in the most secret recesses of the earth; he who is skilled in attack flashes forth from the topmost heights of heaven.  - Sun Tzu

OldElmerFudd:
two of my favorites:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Plato
If you meet your master on the road, kill him - Buddhist quote
-mouser (December 04, 2008, 12:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice ones, Mouser. Currently, one of my favs is "Old is when your friends compliment you on your alligator shoes, and you are bare-foot."
The Buddha qoute reminds me of Shriekback's "Gunning For The Buddha"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEgSKLq5yDU

:Thmbsup:
OEF

AndyM:
"You can believe me because I never lie and I'm always right" - Firesign Theater

jabyrdtx:
Some really nice quotes listed here....

“The moral principles and precepts contained in the Scriptures ought to form the basis of all our civil constitutions and laws. All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime,ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery, and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts of the Bible.” - Noah Webster

"You're either part of the problem or part of the solution" - Unknown - Unless you are the problem then remove thyself ;-)

donaldaharper:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth…...AMEN..! -- I don't know who :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version