ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

NANY 2009 Release: Tree List

<< < (4/8) > >>

Perry Mowbray:

* Fully expand or collapse the tree-deviantopian (December 03, 2008, 07:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

What about a SHIFT-CLICK or CNTRL-CLICK for fully opening a tree branch?

deviantopian:
Hmm...not having any luck w/ the keyboard shortcuts.  No response to any of those four...
-ewemoa (December 09, 2008, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Really? :huh:
I've uploaded it again. Would you try deleting it, downloading again and having another go?

There is a wee problem with the double click though. When you double click on an item nothing happens, but when you click on an already highlighted item it starts and edit (there is a very slight delay).-Perry Mowbray (December 10, 2008, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have a problem with my mouse - sometimes it double-clicks when I click once, so testing this isn't as straight-forward as it should be. However, the default behaviour should be:

Double-Click: Expand/Collapse Item -or- Do nothing if there are no sub-nodes.
Single-Click: Select Item
Single-Click <pause> Single-Click again: Edit Item. (this is standard behaviour - you can do the same with filenames in Windows)

Perry Mowbray:
There is a wee problem with the double click though. When you double click on an item nothing happens, but when you click on an already highlighted item it starts and edit (there is a very slight delay).-Perry Mowbray (December 10, 2008, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have a problem with my mouse - sometimes it double-clicks when I click once, so testing this isn't as straight-forward as it should be. However, the default behaviour should be:

Double-Click: Expand/Collapse Item -or- Do nothing if there are no sub-nodes.
Single-Click: Select Item
Single-Click <pause> Single-Click again: Edit Item. (this is standard behaviour - you can do the same with filenames in Windows)
-deviantopian (December 10, 2008, 03:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

:-[ OK: that works then  ;)

ewemoa:
I've tried again with no difference in results.

FWIW, the MD5 for the downloaded file this time and the previous time was: 2a19a21923f445bb2537951f23e80487

This is distinct from the file I downloaded when I first tried it out.

deviantopian:
Hmm... this is what I get:

MD5s:
Tree List.zip: ac099e4a7366563815ef6f368ab25746
Tree List.exe: 1177c52ef576094f292c9300912c32dc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version