ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (290/300) > >>

tomos:
^ I enjoyed that (NOFX) interesting mix.

now the message body is not left empty
-mrHappy (December 22, 2020, 02:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
always good to put the name in - in case you're searching for the post in five years tiime lol

On a bit of a tangent, here a cover of a Rancid song (Olympia WA) by Molly Tuttle. She's an amazing guitarist, but I would have known her more as a bluegrass musician before this. Some (of the best) punk songs are really catchy/poppy...

Deozaan:

-wraith808 (December 21, 2020, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ha! After seeing that one, I was about to post that it reminded me of Jon Gomm playing Passionflower, so I searched the forum to find when I had mentioned that previously, and I found a post from 3 years ago of myself responding to a different Luca Stricagnoli video saying the same thing.  ;D

And, well, I won't turn down an opportunity to post this video again, so here it is:

mouser:
Tank and the Bangas.. Stumbled across this yesterday.. The energy and style of this band is a joy to behold.  Singer's voice reminded me a bit of Amy Whinehouse:

mouser:
Then there's this band, Little Big, whose music videos are kind of absurdist high color infectious things:

mouser:
I don't know what they're saying, and I can't help but feel that I'm being scolded for doing something wrong, but I can think of worse ways to be scolded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version