ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (220/300) > >>

MilesAhead:
She actually did some pretty good stuff for a while in the music industry... and on the Mortal Kombat soundtrack.
-wraith808 (November 01, 2015, 10:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thought she performed better in films of the campy SciFi type such as Not Of This Earth than those she is known for.

Renegade:
I just heard my wife listening to this upstairs.  :Thmbsup:

Smart, beautiful, loves Bitcoin... Did I luck out or what?  :-*

Renegade:
Not really my favourite style, but some people may like it:

I liked the theme.

And while this is also older, buddy is in the news again as the psychopaths that are pursuing him will never stop, ever:

Don't click meYou don't get to have good music and not get a message with it. There's a reason why shitty music is shitty. It is meaningless drivel. Good music not only has the beat to sway you, but also has the message to touch you.

Pink Floyd - The Wall: Massive message. Was it not obvious? An entire album. If you missed the message in The Wall, please punch yourself in the face. You deserve it. :P

We could list those musical messages from here until eternity.

And one more just because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEQ2nPSL5-0&list=RDWdrSP0V-KLg&index=6

Country has some good stuff too~!

Now we just need some bitcoin bluegrass~! ;D

wraith808:
She actually did some pretty good stuff for a while in the music industry... and on the Mortal Kombat soundtrack.
--- End quote ---

I thought she performed better in films of the campy SciFi type such as Not Of This Earth than those she is known for.
-MilesAhead (November 02, 2015, 06:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Depends on the type of performance you were looking for, I'd suppose.

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

-MilesAhead (November 02, 2015, 06:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Depends on the type of performance you were looking for, I'd suppose.
-wraith808 (November 03, 2015, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was never impressed with her triple x work.  I didn't find her physically appealing.  Which kind of defeats the purpose.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version