ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (217/300) > >>

Curt:
Really good music:

NPR Premieres, Darlingside The God of Loss Video

Hello Dears and Deers,
We hereby invite you to be the very first to alight your gaze upon this Darlingside music video The God of Loss!

Streaming at NPR Music: http://www.npr.org/event/music/450545356/first-watch-darlingside-god-of-loss

Our new and esteemed friend Mr. Andrew Benincasa did things we didn't even know you could do using paper and scissors and light and stop-motion cameras.  It's sort of puppetry and it's sort of animation and it's all sorts of awesome.-Darlingside
--- End quote ---
click to enlarge:

Recommend some music videos to me!

Duration: 3.54, Size: 93MB, Dimensions: 1920x1080 pixels

For upcoming shows: Visit darlingside.com/shows-Darlingside alive
--- End quote ---

tomos:
Really good music:

[..]
Our new and esteemed friend Mr. Andrew Benincasa did things we didn't even know you could do using paper and scissors and light and stop-motion cameras.  It's sort of puppetry and it's sort of animation and it's all sorts of awesome.-Darlingside
--- End quote ---
-Curt (October 29, 2015, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

and a great video :up: :-*
(hope you dont mind if I embed it here directly:)

40hz:
I'm generally not a big fan of "costume bands" or heavy vocal processing. But Steam Powered Giraffe (a steampunk influenced group - surprise!) actually makes it work in an enjoyable and listenable dark cabaret/music hall sort of way. Fun group with some of the better multipart harmonies out there. Or so I think. Here's two by them: Hold Me and Brass Goggles. Check it out:

wraith808:
Bad quality... but Chuck Berry and John Lennon on Johnny B Good

Warning... Yoko is on stage...

Renegade:
^ Dammit... That is one bloody great classic! :D

I remember learning the original version and then the Judas Priest version.

They all rock.

But there's a very different "feeling" when you play them. The JP version totally feels heavier right from the start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version