ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (216/300) > >>

4wd:
An online friend has various playlists running in the background comprised of songs I'd forgotten and songs that have been remixed, (the remixed Bob Marley one above for example).  A lot were from genres I normally wouldn't look at but the remixed versions were more to my taste.

So I started identifying the ones they were playing and adding them to my list, in the process I wandered from remixes into mashups and found that one.

Glad you enjoyed it  :)

4wd:
Can anyone else think of a better rock anthem?-Renegade (October 27, 2015, 08:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not better but another Australian rock band I've always been a fan of:

Rose Tattoo - Rock and Roll Is King

Another example of where I prefer the remix over the original, (unfortunately most remixes only have slideshows rather than video):

The xx - Missing (Round Remix)

Renegade:
^ I'll have to give that a listen. :)

In the meantime, Let There Be Rock! (The original video isn't on YouTube, and Bon Scott at the pulpit is just classic.)

wraith808:
^ I'll have to give that a listen. :)

In the meantime, Let There Be Rock! (The original video isn't on YouTube, and Bon Scott at the pulpit is just classic.)
-Renegade (October 28, 2015, 10:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah... I was looking for it earlier, and realized that it's not there.  The guy that did that video has some pretty cool stuff though... https://hearthis.at/djschmolli/

4wd:
Rambo vs. DJ Schmolli - video added to DJ Schmolli vs. Johnny Cash mashup - God's Gonna Cut You Down

WARNING: Did I mention Rambo?  There's a few seconds of warning before the clip starts - take heed if you don't like the sight of blood and guts, (even if it is fake).

Spoiler

In the meantime, Let There Be Rock! (The original video isn't on YouTube, and Bon Scott at the pulpit is just classic.)-Renegade (October 28, 2015, 10:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

There was a better quality VHS rip at DailyMotion, you can view it via here: The Best Rock and Metal Videos

Yeah... I was looking for it earlier, and realized that it's not there.  The guy that did that video has some pretty cool stuff though... https://hearthis.at/djschmolli/-wraith808 (October 28, 2015, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

DJ Schmolli only does the mashup audio AFAIK, others put video to them - as in the Rambo one above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version