ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (178/300) > >>

Giampy:

I don't usually like classical music, but I find this piece really enthralling:

Giampy:

The same piece in another way (however I find far better the previous, the original one):

40hz:
Still Life at the Penguin Cafe. A ballet based on the music of Simon Jeffes and the Penguin Cafe Orchestra. Well worth the 38 minutes it takes to watch it all the way through. Hypnotic music that grows on you with repeated listening.

Especially good are the Hog-nosed Skunk Flea's dance to the song Pythagorus's Trousers at the 13:34 mark; and the Brazilian Woolly Monkey dance to the song Music by the Numbers around 26:12

Recommend some music videos to me!   Recommend some music videos to me!

40hz:
The Holiday Season usually dredges up memories for me. And lately they've been sad memories about a lot of fine musicians who are no longer with us.

Here's Freddy Mercury and Queen:

"Crazy Little Thing Called Love took me five or ten minutes. I did that on the guitar, which I can't play for nuts, and in one way it was quite a good thing because I was restricted, knowing only a few chords. It's a good discipline because I simply had to write within a small framework. I couldn't work through too many chords and because of that restriction I wrote a good song, I think." - Freddie Mercury
--- End quote ---

Things like this remind me why it's a good thing I never wanted to be a front man. Or the lead singer. Because I'm not - nor will I ever be.

However, being an occasional backup singer, and the bass player, doesn't seem such a bad thing to me.

In fact, it suits me rather well...

And that's just fine!  :Thmbsup: ;D

Giampy:

The exhilarating "Misty Mountain Hop" (Led Zeppelin) by 4 Non Blondes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version