ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (172/300) > >>

40hz:
Blast from the past (1978). Genya Ravan, a lady who set the tone and look - and raised the bar - for a lot of what came after.

Not a video proper. But still a great song. Here's Genya and Lou Reed doing Aye Co'lorado from her Urban Desire album:

8) :Thmbsup:

40hz:
WTF? I mean seriously...WTF???

I guess it's true what they say.

40hz:
Just started playing the game Omikron - The Nomad Soul again after some years and got reminded just how exceptional the music (by David Bowie) was.

Here's one of the concert segments found within the game. The 'band' is The Dreamers doing the song Survive.

And here's the opening number, a version of New Angels of Promise. Still one of my all time favorite game (and hard rock) songs. (I like this one even better than the non-game studio version.)

This game is worth it just for the soundtrack. :Thmbsup:

40hz:
A technical tour de force. The band Brunettes Shoot Blonds video for their song Knock Knock done on 14 Apple devices in real time.

8)

wraith808:
Not exactly a technical tour de force :)  But for Firefly fans, it's pretty awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version